Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every1!
So I've got this (2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback SSL), but the*Gear*Shift*Light*not working. Any suggestions, other than possibly the fuses? I've not had time to check them, (YET...doing that very shortly..& I'm running over to auto parts store (shortly) to pick up other unrelated part..so maybe 1 trip instead of multiple)?? Also Dashboard lights very dim, I tried adjusting dimmer but didn't seem to do anything..suggestions???
Any all helpful suggestions are welcome!!

Thanks in advance!! :smile

·
Registered
678 Posts
Hello every1!
So I've got this (2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback SSL), but the*Gear*Shift*Light*not working. Any suggestions, other than possibly the fuses? I've not had time to check them, (YET...doing that very shortly..& I'm running over to auto parts store (shortly) to pick up other unrelated part..so maybe 1 trip instead of multiple)?? Also Dashboard lights very dim, I tried adjusting dimmer but didn't seem to do anything..suggestions???
Any all helpful suggestions are welcome!!

Thanks in advance!! :smile

This is the only video I could find regarding replacing the bulb. Unfortunately, it is not in English, but the video quality is excellent and gives you some insight as to what is involved in replacing the bulb.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts