Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went in for an oil change on the versa Saturday...and totally walked out with a 2010 rogue, automatic with everything but sunroof and bose system. It only had 20,000 miles and they offered me 15,000 for it...really couldn't pass that up. So, I am not the proud owner of a versa and a rogue! I will put some pics up when I can. :woot:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Nice, I'll like to trade in my wife's truck for a Nissan one but she would kill me lol.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Nice. I've been wanting a rogue for a while now. But id want a sunroof, lol. They are a bit pricy for a new one, and I've had 2 new nissans now, and I dunno if I would buy used. What about warranty? U know? I've gotten used to driving up there, and say fix it! Lol

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I love the rogue! Good choice. Does it have roof racks? I think they look better with them.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice. I've been wanting a rogue for a while now. But id want a sunroof, lol. They are a bit pricy for a new one, and I've had 2 new nissans now, and I dunno if I would buy used. What about warranty? U know? I've gotten used to driving up there, and say fix it! Lol

Came with warranty. But I got extended warranties to. No accidents this car is clean...original owner took awesome care of it. Everything came to 15000. My dealership gave me a lifetime deal on oil changes and stuff....I get those free the life time of car!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Same here, I went in for my versa service, parents were going to sell their E500 soon, they didn't intend to buy another car, until they checked out the rouge. 2012 Rouge SV, we didn't even trade the benz in, we sold it after though just to pay off it's loan, didn't want 3 car loans in our budget.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts