Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I drive a 2010 versa s hatch auto non cvt trans. A few weeks ago I noticed my car when i have my head lights on it will not give full power in accelerating past 40mph, but when the headlights are off it will give full power. Now normally something like this would be cause to a faulty brake switch. That has been replaced and still the issue occurs, now i work for nissan as a tech and theres nothing in our service manuals or recalls that have to deal with this, now im curious if anyone else has had a similar issue and if so how did you fix it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the input, I have already been through testing my alternator and connections, even battery voltage, everything that would be a common cause for this issue i've checked out and had tested with all my nissan computer tools and testers which is why this is stumping me.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, that thread was a lil bit helpful, I'm checking the master cylinder tonight, and also taking a road test and having a tranny module test running while i drive, both my tranny and master cylinder are warrenty for another 3k miles if i find the issue ill post the repair process step by step

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.