Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2010 Nissan versa hatchback as CD radio is stuck on one station and when turned off it sounds like its trying to eject a CD what is wrong all I am able to do is turn it on and off and turn volume up and down what do I do I have no money to take it to the shop.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Welcome aboard.

I think you will get better advice having this as its own thread vs buried in another.

So, no buttons on the front work and it sounds like its ejecting a cd?

What if you try putting a cd in it?

·
Registered
674 Posts
My 2010 Nissan versa hatchback as CD radio is stuck on one station and when turned off it sounds like its trying to eject a CD what is wrong all I am able to do is turn it on and off and turn volume up and down what do I do I have no money to take it to the shop.
Not knowing whether this is the original radio that came with the car when new or a retrofit, its hard to give you any specific advice. What you can try is disconnecting the radio from the power source by removing the fuse, and then re-install the fuse after a minute or two. Some radios with cd player have a small pinhole built in that will eject a cd that may have gotten stuck inside and will not eject. Good luck!!

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Sometimes when you power them up they do a self check, others eject a cd if previously inserted. I had one someone thought a cd was stuck in it. After checking I tried inserting a cd and it sucked it in and started playing it. It worked fine and ejected it. The person never used it before and thought it had a cd already in it as it tries to eject or makes a mechanical noise everytime its turned on. :nerd:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
Cobb
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing