Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone.

My name is Aceey (my initials are "A. C.") and I just got a black Versa! :driving: I drove a GEO Prizm for over 7 years so this is a really big step up for me. I don't know much about cars so I hope I can get tips and tricks from you all. Any advice would be great.

Her name is Laila (because I picked her up at night, plus she is black). She hesitates a little when trying to accelerate sometimes but after a few seconds, she goes VERY fast. I got her with 54K miles and an extended warranty. I am in love with her and bought a California Duster just for her, lol.

I cannot wait to read more posts. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
993 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Any plans?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, everyone. I just got a new coat of paint on her, detailed inside and out. It is a 2010 1.8L automatic. Everyone keeps asking me at church if I am going to add kits and extras, lol. I just want to drive, hee hee!

As a lady, I have to tell you, I love letting my hair fly in the wind while driving effortlessly 100 mph in this Versa. This was a great purchase. I promise to take good care of her!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
welcome to nvf!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.