Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
At least we now have an idea what it's going to look like. New grill, 5 lug pattern wheels, updated tailights, updated bumpers. Also have built in navigation with radio, new fabric styles, foglights stock on SL etc.

Typically the third year of the release on a vehicle is a bad year to buy because the next year they would do the minor upgrade.

·
Registered
74 Posts
It really doesn't look any different to me. Minus minor details. The alloys don't look a full 2" small than the steel rims /w hub caps do.

I don't know if anyone else has noticed that but the alloys on my 09 make the wheels look tiny somehow. Where as the stealies with hubcaps look huge.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
For some reason I'm thinking this is a test mule for something and not the actual new Versa. Reason being is I don't see why nissan would go with 5 lug wheels when the cube and Sentra still use 4 lug. Also the wheel arches added to the back make me feel as if there is a wider wheel base in the rear then on the Versa.

If it is the new V I really do hope they made it look just like the updated Tiida. Hope I don't offend anyone but I feel the tiida looks 100 times better then the Versa. I love the split grill. That would suck though as it wouldn't be backwards compatible with out V's.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.