Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
The 07-09 Versa SL's had an option for a sports package, which included sport bumpers, side sills, fogs, spoiler, but was standard with 15" alloys.
From 2010-2011 Versa SL's were standard with the Sport package, with 15" alloys. For about a $1000 you could upgrade to the Premium package which included, intelligent key, bluetooth, steering wheel audio controls, and 16" alloys.
In 2012 the Versa SL is now standard with all these options, and the only option is a navi. Hope this clarifys everything.

Any year 2007-2012 Versa S model is not available with any sport features. Its all regular bumpers.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I have the 2012 Book for Canadian Versa's ...

The 1.8S Value Option Package adds A/C with an in-cabin micro filter, and remote keyless entry to an S model hatch.

The 1.8S Moonroof Package is available on an S model, if you upgrade to the Moonroof package (the Value Option Package is required for the upgrade) and this would give you a sliding moonroof (with tilt feature) & Dual illuminated vanity visor mirrors.

AND for the SL Model

The 1.8SL Sport Package is only available on a 1.8SL model hatch, that includes the bumpers, fog lights, bluetooth, lighted visors, leather steering wheel, sport cloth seat trim, spoiler, steering wheel controls, and a moonroof.

If you want the 1.8SL Navigation Package it says it is not available with the Sport Package for the SL model ... so it looks like they are not offering Nav & Moonroof together ... This package would give you XM radio, USB connectivity, bluetooth, leather steering wheel & audio controls.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Ah, all clear now, thanks man. So no sports package for the 2012-up sedan?
In Canada the sedan packages are listed as such:

1.6 SV CVT Convenience Package which includes bluetooth, MP3/CD Capability, Interface system for ipod, Radio Data System (RDS), Speed-sensitive volume, cruise control, steering controls (for audio), silver trim accents on steering wheel, front map lights & passenger visor vanity mirror.

1.6 SL Tech Package includes navigation, XM satellite radio, & USB connection for iPod.

It looks like no moonroof option is available for the sedan (at least a factory built in moonroof).

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Do you still have these wheels? I might be interested depending on price and shipping costs..

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm interested also, i have 17x7's Kobe OKU-8 in gunmetal, there pretty beat on but i'd also add in cash. Shipping to NJ.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.