Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let's see your ride winterized ...

Depressing thread for me ... I hate winter :(

I think this weekend Kit's winter tires will go on and roof racks removed. Weathertech mats were put in a couple weeks ago ...

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Was frost on V's windshield Sunday morning at 745!:D But i won't put the snow tires on till snow forecast for next day. One co-worker said there was a wisp of snow when he left for work last week, from downtown Hamilton.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Instead of a douchey comment I will post a pic of my car in wintermode (A.K.A. stock in my case lol) last year :)

Winter tires are Falken Eurowinter. Pretty happy with them and most likely replacing my summer tires (kumho) with falken tires next summer.

·
Registered
79 Posts
lol same as ado, my car is stock for winter. those thin stock tires are going have to give it all they got. btw as of recent, my car gets thrown in the wind when i go on bridges... fun commmute --;

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
lol same as ado, my car is stock for winter. those thin stock tires are going have to give it all they got. btw as of recent, my car gets thrown in the wind when i go on bridges... fun commmute --;
same here lol
it doesn't have anything to be replaced so she takes whatever mother nature gives her. No ABS... :woot:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Wintermode...exactly the same as summer mode here in the beautiful San Francisco Bay Area. I should probably run with summer tires year round but I have all seasons for some reason...

·
Registered
45 Posts
I live in Québec, and like some other members here i really dislike winter. Will put winter tires on my V in the beginning of November, so beautiful... I'm still thinking of getting a winter beater and take the Versa only on sunny (and cold) days. Just don't want all that shit coming off the other cars in the front of mine, like it clean! I'll send some pics of the V on winter tires...

·
Registered
613 Posts
i dont want to put my winter tires on :( *whines* lol

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Man, can you guys be anymore negative about winter or dreading it? APLPIX makes a good point.

Thread is really called 'pictures of Versa in the winter'. Regardless of the year, the car will look the same in the winter, dirty with possible winter tires/wheels.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I haven't done anything that needs to be changed back for winter yet :p

Aaron your picture narrated comment is awesome, also I love winter

And hurray for no ABS! It actually annoys me...

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Man, can you guys be anymore negative about winter or dreading it? APLPIX makes a good point.

Thread is really called 'pictures of Versa in the winter'. Regardless of the year, the car will look the same in the winter, dirty with possible winter tires/wheels.
HAHA
as long as we have snow, I'm down for winter! I just hate the freezing temps but no snow :(

and then they start closing down schools and daycares because of a winter advisory and by 12 o'clock noon, all that little dust we had is gone :smilielol5:
and parents have to call in sick because daycare is closed :eatpopcorn:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HAHA
as long as we have snow, I'm down for winter! I just hate the freezing temps but no snow :(

and then they start closing down schools and daycares because of a winter advisory and by 12 o'clock noon, all that little dust we had is gone :smilielol5:
and parents have to call in sick because daycare is closed :eatpopcorn:
We rarely get snow days ... Only if it is extremely bad outside.
Last year we had one snow day where schools were closed... Other than that, it was off to work :)

·
Registered
613 Posts

Im not being negative, just more... not wanting to do something aka putting my winter tires on :p

The cold weather just means xmas :) so there's a positive point! lol

1 - 20 of 60 Posts