Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you and i did get a g35 but where i got it from he gotten in a 11 versa hatchback with 44xxx miles and only 1 owner and its very nice...and im debating on trading the g back in on it or see if my fiance wants to get it over the rogue

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
starting to think they broke up the years like that when they changed what used to be called sport bumpers into SL bumpers.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
07-09 SL with sports package was available in manual. Local member has one.

Sports package! Snatch it. :thumbsup:
What's different about the sports package? But we are gonna go Friday and see what we can work out on the cars and hopefully I will be able to get it without going over my monthly payment I'm at now!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
of course i got plans for it lol first major thing is i gotta tint the windows! my midnight shift eyes require tint lmao and id like to do an intake and after awhile maybe some coilovers and wheels mainly just cosmetic things for this car

do they make eyelids? id like a set of them and maybe do a retrofit on it as i did on the spec cz it makes a HUGE difference at night

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.