Nissan Versa Forums banner

2011 body?

4K views 28 replies 5 participants last post by  iluvmyVersa08 
#1 ·
has the 2011 body changed any from the 07-08 im looking for a lip kit and everything says o7-08 but will fit 11 as well?

#6 ·
starting to think they broke up the years like that when they changed what used to be called sport bumpers into SL bumpers.

#20 ·
of course i got plans for it lol first major thing is i gotta tint the windows! my midnight shift eyes require tint lmao and id like to do an intake and after awhile maybe some coilovers and wheels mainly just cosmetic things for this car

do they make eyelids? id like a set of them and maybe do a retrofit on it as i did on the spec cz it makes a HUGE difference at night

#22 ·
bummer i love eyelids they always make a car look mean! maybe ill just have to make some from vinyl like i did on my Fiances B16 and id have to see a blacked out housing to see how i like it first cz i didnt like it on the sentra mainly from the silver being such a light color

#25 ·
yea plus i seen the spec headlights blacked out with a retrofit and looked like poo even on a black car but thanks! im glad mine doesnt have the sunroof! makes it easy to do a custom headliner that way! which i also plan on doing =)

and it still has the factory warranty on it til either 60k miles or another 35 months but the 60k will be first lol

#27 · (Edited)
Canadian warranty on CVT is 200,000 kms or 10 years. American mileage might be different.

From the following chart on the Nissan website, it looks like the covered models are up until the 2010 mark ...
http://www.nissanassist.com/vehicles.php?menu=5

You would have to contact Nissan to find out if your model is covered. I received a letter from Nissan Canada saying my model was covered under the new extended warranty.

Mine was fully loaded for 08, so the sunroof was part of it. ... It leaked within the first year, they fixed it, and it's been good ever since :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.