Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Va Beach has a 2011 Juke. Heres some pics I will post more soon when i get back by Nissan, I didnt have time to take any more this morning

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
nice! They are all over the dealer lots here in CT. Yet to see one on the road though.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Me and the wife test drove one for her the other day. We are just waiting for a Electric Blue in AWD to show up now. :)

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I drove by the local Nissan here and no Juke in sight. Guess we are slow to get everything over here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
72 Posts
Most of our dealerships only have 1 in stock, and they are on the showroom floor. Most of them around St Louis say that they have 5-15 coming within the next 1-2 weeks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Drove by a Nissan Dealer on the way to work and Saw the Juke on display out front (This dealership is kind of small so the Juke was on the grass next to the road), and I have to say, it looks a lot better in person than it does in pics. pictures do it no justice man LOL

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
I would love to trade my V for the juke. But the mileage on the juke is crappy and sooo good on my V.

Maybe I will grab a used juke in a few years, who knows.

·
Registered
72 Posts
crappy, compared to soo good as you call it, is 2 mpg less. lol

My Versa was marked 34, and the Juke we test drove was marked 32.

·
Registered
354 Posts
We have a blue one here already....they look worse in person IMO...I still dig the interior though! We're usually last to get the good stuff though, Ash, don't feel bad haha

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
crappy, compared to soo good as you call it, is 2 mpg less. lol

My Versa was marked 34, and the Juke we test drove was marked 32.
I only go by real world mileage and not the BS EPA. I have a versa 1.6 and can get 46mpg in the warmer months. No matter how I drive, where I drive and if AC on I can not get less then 35mpg's. The juke regularly on these tests has gotten in the teens to mid 20's for it's real world mpgs.

You are correct though the epa for the 1.6 V is 34mpg highway and not too much more then the jukes 32mpg. It's just the realworld tests by journalists and even my own documented on here has shown that the Versa 1.6 far exceeds the epa rating while all tests of the juke has fallen very short. I don't doubt I could get good mileage out of a juke just don't feel it will get close to my versa. When you drive 32k+ miles a year and gas is approaching $3.50 gallon in my area, this is something that needs to be considered.

·
Registered
72 Posts
i didnt realize you had the 1.6.

Yes, I drive 120 miles round trip, every day to work. But with the hills I have, I spend half the time having my foot through the damn floor trying to hold 60mph. Even with the 1.8, it still sucks.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Saw Juke today at Parkway Nissan, Hamilton ON.
Off-white colour. Looks a little strange in plain colour.
Would look much better in a showy blue or red, or a crazy green or yellow IMO. Hope it drives as edgy as it looks!:coolgleamA:

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Saw a white one in Ancaster today. The guy was flying down the road with it. Not sure if I like it in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
went to nissan to get my versa looked at the other day and the juke was gone they said they sold it and would be getting a new one in hope its a better color

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
went to nissan to get my versa looked at the other day and the juke was gone they said they sold it and would be getting a new one in hope its a better color
I wonder if they purposely start with mainstream colours to maximize sales. Boring!
I am flipping over to Other Car thread for Charger Hemi stuff. Wife wants one!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just had a guy put a deposit on buying my wifes old car. Now we just have to decide which dealership to go to, to pick up her Electric blue Juke. Bad part is, the closest dealership with that color, and AWD, is about 200 miles away. Oh well, its the color she wants, so ill make the drive.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Just had a guy put a deposit on buying my wifes old car. Now we just have to decide which dealership to go to, to pick up her Electric blue Juke. Bad part is, the closest dealership with that color, and AWD, is about 200 miles away. Oh well, its the color she wants, so ill make the drive.
She actually decided on a AWD SV model in gunmetal. They have to transfer it to our local dealership, but they said it normally only takes 2-3 days to get one from that location.

·
Registered
72 Posts
2 tanks later, and we are getting pretty good gas mileage. The AWD is rated at 30mph highway. She leaves it in Normal mode, and never uses Eco, and shes getting a total of 29.4 mpg average.

Eco mode has horrible acceleration, so she just leaves it in normal mode. If I drove it, Id use normal mode most the time, but once I got on the highway Id click it over to Eco.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts