1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Very very nice, two thumbs up!

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Awesome pics guys. That Kit sure knows how to wear them shoes. Props to both of yous :thumb2:

·
Registered
613 Posts
awesome stuff guys! and Kit looks sweet with her new wheels :)
just need to lower her a little now :p

·
Registered
639 Posts
Very nice. High quality photos. Good job.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Looks awesome! BTW, so the exterior changes happen with 2011? I take only on SL correct, 2011 SL
Exterior changes? What exterior changes? Kit is a 2008 Versa SL. She has the sport option which is why she looks different. Here in Canada, to get the painted side skirts, sport bumpers, fogs, moonroof, etc; you had to upgrade to the technology & sport package. She's fully loaded from her year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
78 Posts
Exterior changes? What exterior changes? Kit is a 2008 Versa SL. She has the sport option which is why she looks different. Here in Canada, to get the painted side skirts, sport bumpers, fogs, moonroof, etc; you had to upgrade to the technology & sport package. She's fully loaded from her year.

OH! How about for US people? I do see some ppl rolling around on the V with that type of exterior styling and i just dont know what yr that started here

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
OH! How about for US people? I do see some ppl rolling around on the V with that type of exterior styling and i just dont know what yr that started here
The sport bumpers and features were available from the beginning, but as an upgrade. Here in Canada you still need to upgrade to the sport and technology package to get it. In the US, I think in 2010 they started offering the 'sport bumpers' with fogs in the SL models. But I'm not entirely sure on the US features/options.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The sport bumpers and features were available from the beginning, but as an upgrade. Here in Canada you still need to upgrade to the sport and technology package to get it. In the US, I think in 2010 they started offering the 'sport bumpers' with fogs in the SL models. But I'm not entirely sure on the US features/options.
I see, thanks for the info. Yea, i saw i think 10 or above SL with that type of sport bumper. Looks very noticeable on all colors except black. So i guess no need for me to change =)

I see you live in ON? I'll be over to Toronto to see fam in Sept, maybe will spot your ride around the area

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
I see, thanks for the info. Yea, i saw i think 10 or above SL with that type of sport bumper. Looks very noticeable on all colors except black. So i guess no need for me to change =)

I see you live in ON? I'll be over to Toronto to see fam in Sept, maybe will spot your ride around the area
I am about an hour drive from Toronto so you may not see Kit on the road but you never know.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts