Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SO I have a 2009 BASe which is pre-wired for a factory radio. My question is will a stock radio from a 2011 (ebay) fit as far as wiring (connectors) are concerned. I do have a 2008 radio installed now, but having an AUX input would make a huge difference. Kind regards

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Yup it's plug n play. Your base even has the brackets and screw all in there for you.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Welcome kevork1979! Where ya from? Post pics from your radio install, and tell us how it goes. 08v

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jacl3…as far as I know, every 2010 model base CD radio came with the AUX, way cool. So all the 2011’s should have it.
Thanks Randy! I appreciate it! Cool! Love the Base 1.6, such a simple car, easy oil changes minus the messy location of the oil filter.
08versailles, thanks kindly. I’m from Fresno, CA…the armpit of CA. I will post pics, should be a very simple install though since I placed an 08 stock radio in, but I do know color of the bulbs in the stock radios changed in 2010 to a lighter color.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.