Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new versa hatchabck and im wondering if there are any aftermarket lights i can install... looking for an all black look but i cant find anything 2011 i was wondering if other years would fit or where to find some. thank...

btw... pics up soon

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I've like to get a set of OEM HB tail lights so I can tint them, but then still have my old once in case I screw up lol.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
I would say the MicroImage stuff is worth every penny.

I would do the Rear sway bar as a first mod.

Good luck
Their prices ARE pretty good, I mean where else could you get a front AND rear tower brace for less than what the nismo one cost. I know thats what I'm getting as soon as I have the cash. :biggrinjester:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Wouldn't that eventually damage the taillight it self?

·
Registered
56 Posts
There are some people that wetsand their headlights every year and re-polish them. And I have never heard of anyone messing up nightshade. I have never done it, but I have heard one light coat, then two to three medium coats is great. Then you can clear if you want extra shine. If you do clear it would be harder to wetsand it off if you change your mind though

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
I have a new versa hatchabck and im wondering if there are any aftermarket lights i can install... looking for an all black look but i cant find anything 2011 i was wondering if other years would fit or where to find some. thank...

btw... pics up soon
shoot Bob an email on versaspeed.com and see if he can order you a set of JDM HID headlamps. Price plays a factor

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
shoot Bob an email on versaspeed.com and see if he can order you a set of JDM HID headlamps. Price plays a factor
I wounder how much........ :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've heard the aftermarket headlights don't light up the road as well, as the OEM reflectors. They do look cool though. I saw the youtube video on the japanese tiida OEM projector xenons. Those were really cool. Must be expensive and he did have to rewire something to add an additional harness to make it work. The japanese always seem to have the cooler features than we do lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.