Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am a new member to the forums and I am looking forward to being active and seeing all the types of projects. I have a 2011 Nissan Versa Hatch back and I am willing to start a project of my own. My car is manual :28: and close to 30k miles. I need opinions to see what I can do to tune up my versa and what you guys recommend. Thanks for taking the time to read my post! Here is a pic of versa aka VERSAGOD.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Manual os the way to go. Whats the plan for it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im not really experienced and aware of the different types of parts yet so I wouldn't know. Although I do have a family member that works for Nissan so ill be getting great pointers.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I went from 15x5.5 inch rims with 185/60r15 tires to 18x7.5 inch rims with 215/40r18 tires and went from an average 38.5 mpg to 38.3 mpg. You'll be ok to throw some rims on there haha.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome! car looks clean.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You actually want to decrease that awesome MPG these cars get by getting Rims??

not to be rude or disrespectful. but you would actually increase mileage by getting aluminum rims instead of the steel stock wheels. now if you get chrome or 18" wheels with lips and all that crap.. then yes you can decrease mileage.. just depending on your wheel tire combo..
joe

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
the steel wheels are actually very light on our cars I cant remember what it was but it surprised me if you want I will pull one of my steel wheel out of storage and weigh it tomorrow.

·
Registered
993 Posts
I always liked doing my performance work first. Kinda like the sleepers. Rims were the last thing I did.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts