Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I live in Southern California and I have owned my 2011 Versa S since 2014. I never had the need to join a forum to this specific vehicle since I've never really done any major upgrades or had any major issues with it. I got the car with ~60K miles and currently running mid 175K. Needless to say, I have enjoyed the gas mileage and I think I am willing to dip into the Versa community now that I have more time.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Hi all, I am new to this forum. I live in Southern California and I have owned my 2011 Versa S since 2014. I never had the need to join a forum to this specific vehicle since I've never really done any major upgrades or had any major issues with it. I got the car with ~60K miles and currently running mid 175K. Needless to say, I have enjoyed the gas mileage and I think I am willing to dip into the Versa community now that I have more time.
You will find a lot of great information on this forum, along with some great links to parts suppliers...................Have fun!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
Arturo Martinez
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing