Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2011 Versa S Hatch. I have driven it eastern Canada for a month now and have been offered undercoating protection from the Nissan dealership for 200$. Is it worth it? I know it comes with undercoating from the factory. the dealership says they can put it on in an afternoon guaranteed for 10 years

Thanks for any future replies.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
when I bought my car at the dealer, they said its a waste of money but offered if you choose. youre probably better just washing the undercarriage of the vehicle each time you normally wash your vehicle, I know it sounds like more physical labor! if you're driving on gravel roads alot, then think of it otherwise. the dealer is there to make money off you broski...

save yourself a couple bucks!

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I just purchased a 2011 Versa S Hatch. I have driven it eastern Canada for a month now and have been offered undercoating protection from the Nissan dealership for 200$. Is it worth it? I know it comes with undercoating from the factory. the dealership says they can put it on in an afternoon guaranteed for 10 years

Thanks for any future replies.
I have the undercoating from Nissan too. It was free for me getting the 7 yr warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
imo, if you're gonna put many miles on, do the undercoating.
I got mine Krowned [$119.95] when i had the snows put on.
Will be a few bucks less for every re-application cuz they don't need to redrill.
Afterward, they told me cuz my car is new enough, i have some warranty for rust, even though i bought the V used.
When it was time to spend the bux, that's what i did. Hope it helps. 08v

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
08V. I think I'm gonna respray mine at Krown this year. Did you go to Krown on Upper James near Hyundai??
Nope. Clarence's Automotive, Dunnville ON. Service interchangable tho.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Nope. Clarence's Automotive, Dunnville ON. Service interchangable tho.
Ok sounds good. I am gonna wait until a coupon arrives in the mail for Krown. Versa might potentially be kicked out of the garage for a younger model :-( If so, I want to spend money first on a remote start. I've always wanted one but with garage didn't need it.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Versa might potentially be kicked out of the garage for a younger model
:yikes::cryin::74:I hate when that happens. 2012 NB?:woot:sorry getting off topic

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
:yikes::cryin::74:I hate when that happens. 2012 NB?:woot:sorry getting off topic
Lol. I wish. Not until versa is paid off (two more years left). :).

And it depends on if I like the new new beetle design. They haven't released the finalized photos and specs. Hopefully it's still cute and bubbly and comes in a cabrio.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Got mine done at Krown last year. I'll likely do it myself this year now that the holes has already been drilled. Going to by a case of Krown and apply as necessary; I found they weren't as thorough as I had hoped. Plus I'll save on the labour

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.