Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys first timer just got a 2014 Versa base while I'm commuting to school. In the process of placing Aftermarket actuators and alarm but I'm stuck with one wire left! I've installed two alarms before but I can't seem to find the door trigger wire. I've removed the cluster to see if I can tap off the wire that turns on the door ajar light but I can't find it with my multimeter. There is a wire in the back of the cluster that matches the button for my driver side door (light blue with a silver dot) but I get nothing. In wiring diagrams it says: WHITE 15-PIN PLUG, PIN 7 @ BCM. I removed my glove box but I don't see anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also took pictures of installing the actuators so I can write a DIY for door locks.

·
Registered
130 Posts
are you referring to the door supervision lighting wire? i only know the circuitry for pre 2012 since i own a 2010, but if you want that wire, just trace the wire coming from the roof/dome light. it turns on whenever you open a door and when you unlock the car too. theres an image lying around here somewhere with a pic of the pre 2012 BCM, i think the wire was brown

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tried looking for that wire through the driver side pillar but just found three yellow and red wires which are usually airbag related. Hmm, might have to try and pop it out and see which wire it is. Hopefully any 2nd gen versa owners can tell my what the BCM looks like. Maybe the base wasn't as prewired as the first gen base and I don't have one. Thanks Onegoldfish; I'll post if I find anything.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Yo I'm looking to do this to my car when I finally get the money. If you could post a write up and what kit you got from where that would be amazing! Every girl that gets in my car wants to throw a bitch fit about my locks and manual windows. -_-

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.