Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Here is my 2012 Versa SV Sedan.
I've got currently 1405 Miles on her. I bought her on May 6th.. All I've done is add a Pioneer Double Din REciever with a perfect fit.

Hope to post more pics soon!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
List of Plans...

* Remote Trunk Actuator and Switch.
* Backup Camera Added on the Stereo but not license plate LICENSE PLATE Light mounted and hidden.
* Aftermarket Retro Fitted HIDs inside projector housing.
* Lip Spoiler.
* Wire 12Volt Recepticle in Dash.
* Add MTX Subwoofer to Sound System.
* Replace Speakers with Competition Audio
* Upgrade Keyless to Alarm With the Audiovox PRO9233N
* Add Intermittent Wiper Controls and Fogs.
* Find a rear split seat set and add it.
* Add Dimming Mirror with concealed map lights.
* Black Rims with silver trim.
* Change all Indescant Lighting to LED.
* Add Interior Accent Lighting.
* Wire in a GloveBox Switch and Light.

Basically, I am upgrading this SV to an SL with better parts. :eatpopcorn:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just found a professional in the portland area to Mod and retrofit my HID Lights.
He's going to install a set of projectors from a Lexus Is330. The light output is going to be amazing! He charging $120 in labor only I gotta buy the light at the yard.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
New Pics Taken Today!!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome to the forums, I can't wait to see your retrofitted headlights in the future!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Welcome and nice car :) Question for you... On the new radio radio, do the steering controls work with it too? I have never researched to find out if they have standardized any of that yet. I am wanting to put in a new unit but really like the steering wheel controls.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yes, the PAC does (that's the brand) they make fully compatible units to work with just about any stereo.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I have to ask. Is that steering wheel what the 2012's look like? And the air and heat controls? If it is sooo glad I got the SL!

Mary
Do you have a hatch though?

The new sedans (2012+) have a completely different interior than the previous generations sedans/hatchs. Nissan is redesigning the Versa, and they started this year with the sedan.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.