Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone attempted to remove the glove box on the 2012 Sedan to replace the cabin air filter. I have found directions for the Hatchbacks but nothing for the Sedan which has a different Glove Box.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Have you checked in your owners manual under the DIY section? Things like this are usually listed there. If you do figure it out you should think about doing a howto with pictures for the next guy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone attempted to remove the glove box on the 2012 Sedan to replace the cabin air filter. I have found directions for the Hatchbacks but nothing for the Sedan which has a different Glove Box.
I have the 2012 Sedan SV. This is not listed in the owner's manual.
Remove the 4 screws along the top of the glove box and the 2 screws further inside. Remove the 2 door supports, and unhinge the door.
Remove the 4 screws along the bottom. The screws most left and right are covered by doors. Pull glove box straight out. Look to the center console. In the very back is the cabin filter door. You will see blue marks on the door and filter housing. Pull gently down and out to release the door. My car did not come with a filter. Slide new filter in. Close door by placing the top in first then securing the bottom.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.