Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After changing the clutch (slave cylinder, pressure plate, release bearing, disc etc.) it was time to bleed the clutch (no pressure on the pedal) as I bled the system, the pedal got a bit of pressure but not enough for the pedal to rise back up on its own. All air is out of the system. nonetheless after i removed the vaccum line and etc and started the car, when i press on the clutch all fluid shoots out of the nipple (shown in pic) any help on how i can get pressure on the pedal? and also on why the fluid comes out of that nipple?

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
After changing the clutch (slave cylinder, pressure plate, release bearing, disc etc.) it was time to bleed the clutch (no pressure on the pedal) as I bled the system, the pedal got a bit of pressure but not enough for the pedal to rise back up on its own. All air is out of the system. nonetheless after i removed the vaccum line and etc and started the car, when i press on the clutch all fluid shoots out of the nipple (shown in pic) any help on how i can get pressure on the pedal? and also on why the fluid comes out of that nipple?
Hello, this system has two positions, you see them in the connector, to purge the clutch, you must enter the line in the connector in its first position you will hear a slight click, this is the purging position, (THE FLUID CONTAINER OF BRAKE MUST BE FULL), another person must actuate the clutch pedal, you will see how the air and fluid are coming out little by little, you must put your finger in the purge eye, when the pressure is the strong enough to move your finger the system is ready, now finish pushing the connector to the second position inwards. then clean everything with water, be careful remember that there are wiring.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts