Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a heads up. Nissan is using a 4x100mm bolt pattern now with a 60mm center bore. Difficult to find rims for winter use, and any nissan 4 bolt rims will no longer fit the versa

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I'm assuming this is for the sedan only correct?

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Just to tell you the b13 and b14 chassis nissans also used 4x100 so you should be able to use them if the center bore is the same.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I wonder if changing the wheels has a big impact on the suspension. I know that you have to be careful about size but weight has to be an issue as well. I'v been looking to go up an inch but keep the sidewall the same just to fill the wheel well. Don't think that's going to happen. Maybe I'll just get a set of stock alloys and powder coat them.

·
Registered
613 Posts
for stock wheels yes 4x100 sucks but for aftermarket 4x100 is way better then 4x114.3
agreed! I would have found it so much easier to just find a used set of rims in the classifieds if they were 4x100 rather than the 4x114.3

damn you nissan lol *shakes fist*

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
I wonder if changing the wheels has a big impact on the suspension. I know that you have to be careful about size but weight has to be an issue as well. I'v been looking to go up an inch but keep the sidewall the same just to fill the wheel well. Don't think that's going to happen. Maybe I'll just get a set of stock alloys and powder coat them.
if you go up a size on your rims and still keep your sidewall the same hight your going to throw the speedometer way off

·
Registered
81 Posts

Agree as well. as far as i know larger rims but has lower profile tires may give you a stiffer ride and may affect car's suspenison. Lower profile rubbers are more susceptible to damage from road hazards. Anyway, there are car parts stores online that deal on this. They are experts on wheels no matter what you use on your vehicles.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm so confused now!!! lucky i work at a tire shop, im going to have to confirm this today, i been looking for the last two weeks at 4x114.3 wheels. does this mean on my 2012 hatch its now 4x100?

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I'm so confused now!!! lucky i work at a tire shop, im going to have to confirm this today, i been looking for the last two weeks at 4x114.3 wheels. does this mean on my 2012 hatch its now 4x100?
The 2012 hatch should still be 4x114 since its still the 1st generation.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.