Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2012 Versa S right front door replace

Firstly, it is the right FRONT door, not the rear. Sorry.

My Granddaughter has crunched the right front door on her 2012 Versa S.

It will probably be less expensive, and a lot easier, to just get a used door, paint to match, and swap it.

How do I get the interior door panel off? The replacement door may not have a matching interior panel, so I'm hoping to get some guidance from the Gurus here on pulling the old panel off the crunched door and installing it on the replacement door.

The pics show the car before the damage, and a close up of the damaged door. If the rear door is opened, it scrapes the front door.

The exterior color is blue onyx, the interior is charcoal.

Thanks much.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All I need is a hint on how to pull off the interior door panel of the right front door of a 2012 Versa S.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Firstly, it is the right FRONT door, not the rear. Sorry.

My Granddaughter has crunched the right front door on her 2012 Versa S.

It will probably be less expensive, and a lot easier, to just get a used door, paint to match, and swap it.

How do I get the interior door panel off? The replacement door may not have a matching interior panel, so I'm hoping to get some guidance from the Gurus here on pulling the old panel off the crunched door and installing it on the replacement door.

The pics show the car before the damage, and a close up of the damaged door. If the rear door is opened, it scrapes the front door.

The exterior color is blue onyx, the interior is charcoal.

Thanks much.
Sorry to hear about the door problems. Also, don't forget to use the search feature on the top right of the webpage! :wink

Here you go, good luck!

http://www.nissanversaforums.com/how-tos/1001-how-take-your-door-panels-off.html

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
sergmx
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing