Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
I have found and fixed the issue, If anyone wanted to know what it was, the hvac control in the car is run by a hard wired when you turn the knob to hot or cold, the hot wire was slipping while trying to open the blend door, therefore no heat was coming through, while the cold knobs wire was still ok which explained why the ac was working well and there was no heat, also the air filter was smashed, whoever did the installation, did it wrong. It made the vent door stuck as well. Thanks for everyone’s input !
Glad it worked for you, and thanks for the feedback.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Thanks for posting an update as to what the problem was. This may help someone else later on that's having the same problem. Too many times people go to forums to ask for help then never update with the solution to the problem so no one else benefits from the discussion later.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have found and fixed the issue, If anyone wanted to know what it was, the hvac control in the car is run by a hard wired when you turn the knob to hot or cold, the hot wire was slipping while trying to open the blend door, therefore no heat was coming through, while the cold knobs wire was still ok which explained why the ac was working well and there was no heat, also the air filter was smashed, whoever did the installation, did it wrong. It made the vent door stuck as well. Thanks for everyone’s input !
I have the same issue, how did you fix it? did you just replace the hvac climate control?

Thanks,

Anthony

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Glad it worked for you, and thanks for the feedback.
You're welcome.

Congrats on the Fix!

And thanks for the updates
You're welcome.

Thanks for posting an update as to what the problem was. This may help someone else later on that's having the same problem. Too many times people go to forums to ask for help then never update with the solution to the problem so no one else benefits from the discussion later.
Yes, I totally understand how frustrating that could be, that's why I try to reply back.

I have the same issue, how did you fix it? did you just replace the hvac climate control?

Thanks,

Anthony
No, There is a wire on the hot side that is clamped on by a connector which opens the blend door, the connector was loose, so my friend (which happens to be a mechanic) said when i was turning the hot knob, the hot knob line was slipping from the connector which in return did not open the blend door, which caused no heat. all he did was moved the line back to the connector and clipped it down hard with a small clamp, so when i turn the hot knob now it catches with the connector and pulls the door open again. It was insane, the heat was SO HOT after it opened.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts