Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I've been looking around the forums and was unable to determine which parts would fit on the car. I have checked around and there seems to be nothing available for the 2013+ sedans. I notice there are quite a few parts for the note however. I've checked out the Megan coilovers, but the versaspeed site lists that as a 2012 sedan part, and when I purchased a control arm from Napa, I noticed that the 2013 and 2012 used a different design. I'm not sure what all I can do to the car except keep all the mechanical parts stock. Which aftermarket parts can I use on the Versa, from other versa vehicles?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hello, I've been looking around the forums and was unable to determine which parts would fit on the car. I have checked around and there seems to be nothing available for the 2013+ sedans. I notice there are quite a few parts for the note however. I've checked out the Megan coilovers, but the versaspeed site lists that as a 2012 sedan part, and when I purchased a control arm from Napa, I noticed that the 2013 and 2012 used a different design. I'm not sure what all I can do to the car except keep all the mechanical parts stock. Which aftermarket parts can I use on the Versa, from other versa vehicles?
2013-14-15 Versa Sedans are mechanically identical (Powertrain, chassis, suspension, etc) to 2014-15 Versa Note. Since these cars are on a fairly new chassis and are quite different from the previous gen Versas, there are only a few aftermarket parts available so far, but I'm sure that should change as more demand increases, the supply should follow.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see, I guess I just havn't been patient enough with the waiting game on a new design. Thanks for the input!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
VieNam
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing