Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
The new Versa is much smaller or so it seems in the pics. Had the new Versa retained it's larger then everyone else proportions I would totally agree. I would love to have a micro DIGs in the states. Tiny light car with a stock supercharger. Sounds good to me.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Not bad considering it's a 3 cylinder.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nissan Micra

Sweet car to bad Nissan won't being it over, lets be honest our Versa is HUGE more like a compact not a subcompact, they could sell this under the Versa. It even shares a similar interior with the Versa sedan but a bit nicer:

Nissan Micra 2013 | Auto Express
The Micra is sold in Mexico as the March. It is, indeed as you said, the model under the OLD 2007-2011 in USA Versa (Tiida) sedan which is still made and sold here. The new Versa, 2012 to present MY, is the next model up from the old Tiida.

IMHO, the March is not really such a nice car. It shares a shorter version of the same platform used in the new Versas, but it is narrow, cramped, cheaply-finished and rides like a buckboard. (Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play? :) )

BTW; the 2013 Versa sedan, same one you have in USA, is quite upmarket here, even the base version comes with electric windows, locks, A/C and other fancy stuff standard. Uplevels have automatic A/C, nicer seat surfaces, more color choices, fancier stereo, etc.

Are all 2013 Versa sedans all so fancy in USA?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Micra is sold in Mexico as the March. It is, indeed as you said, the model under the OLD 2007-2011 in USA Versa (Tiida) sedan which is still made and sold here. The new Versa, 2012 to present MY, is the next model up from the old Tiida.

IMHO, the March is not really such a nice car. It shares a shorter version of the same platform used in the new Versas, but it is narrow, cramped, cheaply-finished and rides like a buckboard. (Other than that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play? :) )

BTW; the 2013 Versa sedan, same one you have in USA, is quite upmarket here, even the base version comes with electric windows, locks, A/C and other fancy stuff standard. Uplevels have automatic A/C, nicer seat surfaces, more color choices, fancier stereo, etc.

Are all 2013 Versa sedans all so fancy in USA?
Not fancy compared to other markets because the car is considered basic transportation here. Our base model comes with A/C and manual door locks/windows standard mid level has more power options standard. We don't get automatic climate control. Our top level comes with the fancier radio and Bluetooth and IPod connection standard also intelligent key and push button start.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I like the Micra's. I would buy one here. I'm waiting for the Versa Note, if I like it better, I just might get it instead of the Sonic RS I'm eyeing.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I saw a Sonic Turbo the other day. Makes 138hp with 1.4L dohc turbo with a 6 speed not bad
my buddy is a tester for a mag and he says they are to small(hes asian btw) the engine makes a lot of torque, but there heavy at 2820lbs. Trunk is tiny and head room is about two inches less than the versa plus they start at 20k.

The new SEAT Leon

I would have got this if they were available in the states

·
Registered
993 Posts
Let's not forget the old school twin charged Nissan March, turbo and supercharged. Or the SR20VET Pulsar GTI-R. Those are great Nissan HBs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
When my wife and I honeymooned in Scotland on the Isle of Mull, we had a rented Nissan Micra. The Isle of Mull was mostly a single lane and very rough road with lots of inclines. The Micra we had performed very well for the week we had it. A pretty basic little thing, but plenty of get up and go.

Also, I'm 6'2, 275 pounds. I wasn't uncomfortable in this little car.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts