Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Looks a bit like Fit and Fiesta to me, but better. Interior all Nissan goodness:grouphug:
Hope it gets the 1.6, sweet motor

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
oh gawddd. SO happy to of gotten my versa now. I'm really not a fan. at all. They look taller and more like the Quest, which im also not a fan of. woooo 2012 hatchbacks!

·
Registered
993 Posts
That's the Nissan note, not a versa or tiida that artical is about the styling of this car being applied to the new versa. This is not the next versa.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
YES!!!

They kept the triangle windows!!!!!! :banana:

I don't think i like it much... :skep:

looks smaller than the current versa, it looks like a fiesta, or honda fit. but I said the same about the Versa when I first saw it, I thought it was another Chevy Aveo or something but when I drove the versa for the first time, I was like wow this little car is not bad at all. and I liked how I was able to get in and out so easy
so I hope Mr.tokyo yamamoto did his homework. if it drives good, and has plenty of space like the current Versa, and if it has same or better MPG than the current Versa, I'll buy it

·
Registered
261 Posts
Ok, did a lil digging:

Here are the 5 new Nissans being released soon, the far left is the new Versa (with a lil tracing on the front facia profile):

Here's the "current" asian Tiida:

Here's the Invitation:

Here's the Note:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Please don't tell me this is the new Versa, it's hideous. It can't be, JDM versas aren't too different from US versas now. Hope they don't change that.

·
Registered
80 Posts
i'd take the invitation if i had the choice

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.