Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just registered, so I just want to share to you guys what I got. Just did a paint job for the side mirrors and the front bumper, installed Konig Daylite Wheels 15x6.5 still looking for compatible springs to lower my Note. Approx. 2" in front and 1.5" at the back. Trying to get the "face down ass up look" tho. Suggestions would be a big help guys. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trying to take the idea of the Nissan Versa Note Nismo look thats why I decided to paint some of the body parts of my Note, still thinking if I would paint the spoilers too tho. ?

Attachments

·
Registered
637 Posts
Just registered, so I just want to share to you guys what I got. Just did a paint job for the side mirrors and the front bumper, installed Konig Daylite Wheels 15x6.5 still looking for compatible springs to lower my Note. Approx. 2" in front and 1.5" at the back. Trying to get the "face down ass up look" tho. Suggestions would be a big help guys. Thanks!
the only thing available at the moment is Tanabe's NF210 springs...lowers the car 0.8" in front and 0.5" in rear according to the info they posted on their website. other than that you would have to look at importing parts from Japan as they have a much larger aftermarket for the Note over there so far. Nice work so far though, if you are ever up for it, we have a hatchback meet in cerritos every second saturday of the month that you are welcome to come to :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the only thing available at the moment is Tanabe's NF210 springs...lowers the car 0.8" in front and 0.5" in rear according to the info they posted on their website. other than that you would have to look at importing parts from Japan as they have a much larger aftermarket for the Note over there so far. Nice work so far though, if you are ever up for it, we have a hatchback meet in cerritos every second saturday of the month that you are welcome to come to :)

where at cerritos?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks GREAT, jamx12!!!
I was thinking about painting my side-view mirror covers and rear roof spoiler red, like the Nismo NOTE--But decided instead to get the '15 Versa Note SR wing-mirrors in Aspen white, and front grill (and emblem) from the SR as well, to make mine look like a 2014 Nissan NOTE UK model. I realize the front fascia and rear bumper are shorter on the UK model, but I figure it will look close enough!

It is really cool that everyone can have different looking Versa Notes without too much expense, just by doing a few cool tweaks and mods here & there. It is a great looking car and I am so thrilled to see what members are doing w/ their rides.
Yours looks SWEEEEEET! ;-)
CHEERS--
Nick U

·
Registered
257 Posts
off of bloomfield avenue in the walmart parking lot,

12701 Towne Center Drive
Cerritos, CA 90703
sorry if i haven't been going, my new schedule at work really limits my weekends. but i'll make it out next meet!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi!!! Im really inspired with the paint job you did... (a part of me actually pissed that the NISSAN VERSA NISMO is not coming here in the US)
Well, I just wanna know how much did it cost you for those parts to be painted?? and did you ended up painting the spoilers too??

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.