Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. My 2014 has been working fine except today when I was on the highway, as I approached 50, the engine would drop about 500 RPM. After I hit 55, the stuttering ceased and everything went back to normal. I just had an oil change and an inspection and everything came back clear. Any ideas on what would cause this?

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hi everyone. My 2014 has been working fine except today when I was on the highway, as I approached 50, the engine would drop about 500 RPM. After I hit 55, the stuttering ceased and everything went back to normal. I just had an oil change and an inspection and everything came back clear. Any ideas on what would cause this?
Possibility of having picked up some bad gas containing some water at your last fill up?? You might want to add a can of "dry gas" to your tank to see if that takes care of the issue. Good luck!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Sputter

Did you by any chance check your oil level after the change. I found mine had been overfilled by quite a bit (by the dealer). Have no idea if this would cause a problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts