Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am seeing Nissan service in 2 days to hopefully fix an issue with car hesitation. I posted on here a week ago that my 2014 Versa (72,000 miles) will hestiate almost primarely turning left after a stop sign, but twice the past week when trying to go left to pass a car on the highway, the car will hesitate and have trouble getting by the car to pass. Was going about 50 mph, so hesitation does occur on highway and not just stop signs, but a left turn of some sort has to happen to cause the hesitation feeling. Usually 4-5 hesitations like not getting fuel feeling and interruption of smooth driving. I am hoping Nissan can locate the problem. Any information/observations appreciated. So far does not occur turning right or going straight for some reason.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am seeing Nissan service in 2 days to hopefully fix an issue with car hesitation. I posted on here a week ago that my 2014 Versa (72,000 miles) will hestiate almost primarely turning left after a stop sign, but twice the past week when trying to go left to pass a car on the highway, the car will hesitate and have trouble getting by the car to pass. Was going about 50 mph, so hesitation does occur on highway and not just stop signs, but a left turn of some sort has to happen to cause the hesitation feeling. Usually 4-5 hesitations like not getting fuel feeling and interruption of smooth driving. I am hoping Nissan can locate the problem. Any information/observations appreciated. So far does not occur turning right or going straight for some reason.
Update on this issue if anyone runs into this problem, Nissan service looked at the car today and the left blinking light somehow was messing up the car and causing the hesitation. Apparently that light is somehow electronically connected to the transmission, and if light acts up it can mess with the tranny. They replace the light bulbs and hesitation is gone.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2017 Versa SV with 76k and it does the same thing. I thought they all did that!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts