Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have 60,500 miles on my Versa Note. I like my little hatchback very much. I even have a hitch installed on the back which I use mostly for my Thule bike rack.
My chief complaint though is the drivers seat. I have the SV model. The seat back is just not that comfortable. I have a 160 mile commute to work each day. The car performs fine, no complaints there (unless there is a strong cross wind) but I wish the seat were more comfortable. What I'd like to know is this, are the seats between the sedan model and the Note interchangeable ? I checked the Nissan parts website and found that for my 2014 Versa Note the drivers seat in charcoal is part # 870503VM2A (SL model) and 870503VM1A (SV model)
On the other hand, for the sedan the same seat part # 870509KF1A (SV model) and 870509KF1B (SL model)
Just doesn't mention if they are interchangeable between cars though.
I've researched LKQ Online and they have plenty of seats to pick from all over the country. The choices are much better for the sedan models.
If anyone has any thoughts, please chime in.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
About this Discussion
0 Replies
1 Participant
Navypcc
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing