Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a '14 note SV no extra pkgs and was wondering if it's possible to buy the oem heated seat parts and add them to my car?

·
Registered
29 Posts
I bought a kit from amazon for heated seats. I haven't installed it yet, but if you're interested I'll let you know how it goes for me.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I bought a '14 note SV no extra pkgs and was wondering if it's possible to buy the oem heated seat parts and add them to my car?
as far as i know the OEM heated seats which are what i have on my Note, have the heating coils built into the seat so i'm guessing in order to get heated seats you would have to first find or buy the whole OEM heated seats themselves and then you would have to wire up the electrical system in your Note to support them and also wire up the OEM toggle switches for the low and high settings that determine how much heat the seat heater provides. Very possible to do what you are talking about, but you are looking at a lot of man hours in order to get it done properly.

·
Registered
29 Posts
This is the kit I bought.

Amazon.com: 2 Seats Carbon Fiber Seat Heater Kits 3 Years USA Warranty: Automotive

It looks like a pretty easy install and it has pretty good reviews. I like the rocker switch and the pads look like great fits for the Versa.

I went to try to install it now, but since it is raining and I don't have a garage that's not going to work. You need to remove the seats and the center console. The seat covers look like they are removable.

I'll report back how it goes when I get around to inst

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
lizardversa
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing