Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a 2014 Note SL without the technology package. I am wondering if it is possible to swap the stereo currently in the vehicle with the upgraded unit that has the navigation and the Bluetooth streaming. I do have the push button start though. I just don't have the navigation or the Bluetooth streaming capability. Let me know if anyone has any thoughts or has performed this before. Is there anything I will need to add in order to do this? Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
177 Posts
You can put in a Nav unit. You may need to add a ground on pin 20 of your connector.
Bluetooth, not with alot of work.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Interesting. So my main goal is to get the Bluetooth streaming. Navigation is just an extra perk. I cannot for the life of me understand why I can make calls through the stereo but not stream. I understand that the A2DP profile is not part of the programming, but why leave that out? I also have a 2011 Avalon which is 3 years older and I can stream right through the Bluetooth.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Pioneer makes some great units, I had the AVIC-8201NEX with backup camera in my 2014 Versa Note SL plus. The GPS Nav reciever worked great. The Apline camera license plate holder work great with Pioneer Camera

1 - 4 of 4 Posts