Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I noticed in the Lounge forum, someone was asking about a headlight bulb upgrade for their 2015 Note. They were saying that the lights were dim...

I have a 2014 and the headlights are bright and acceptable. I was impressed that the cutoff is as good being a HB5 bulb is being used.

I notice that SOME 2015 images show a larger amber reflector in the side. Did they redesign the main bulb/reflector or the bulb shield when they did this?

My headlights are "Valeo Sylvania" before Valeo took total control of the supplier. It uses HB5 bulbs.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Rockauto lists the same headlight part number for 2014-2015 Note (except for the SR) so I would assume they are the same. I did not have time to check the Nissan parts store. Unless they used a different bulbs for the 2015's they should be the same.

I think that headlight performance is somewhat subjective so what is OK with one person may not be good for another. Probably just depends on what they compare it against (ref: recent IHS study on headlight performance).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts