Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my 2014 versa note has 4x100 with 45+ offset (or is it 40?)

I'd like to get a larger circumference and maybe thinner width to get better mileage.

Has anyone swapped out their wheels with this in mind? anyone know what's compatible? ( I think there was a honda that was compatible, insight? fit?)

Ideally i'm hoping to pick up a set cheap from craigslist or a junkyard or something.

I drive extra carefully and slower when there is no traffic behind me and leave plenty of room in front of me.. and of course expect everything from the sides to come over and give them plenty of space (as a motorcyclist).

·
Registered
86 Posts
I have a Note also and went through this a couple years ago. Your options are very limited.

So yes you have a 4x100 bolt pattern and that is the most common 4 lug wheel size. Problem is the center bore hub for the Nissans are much bigger than other car brands. Even though a Honda wheel is also 4x100, it will not fit in the car because the center hole is smaller. This is why aftermarket wheels have large bore holes and use hub centric ring adapters to close the gap for a specific car.

Also, even your choices among other Nissans is limited. Nissan went back and forth with using 4x114.3 and 4x100 bolt patters. So older Sentras and Altimas with 4 lugs wont fit either. Plus by now they are all beat from old age anyways. Your only options are to find used wheels from the latest generation sedans or Notes, or buy new aftermarket.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a Note also and went through this a couple years ago. Your options are very limited.

So yes you have a 4x100 bolt pattern and that is the most common 4 lug wheel size. Problem is the center bore hub for the Nissans are much bigger than other car brands. Even though a Honda wheel is also 4x100, it will not fit in the car because the center hole is smaller. This is why aftermarket wheels have large bore holes and use hub centric ring adapters to close the gap for a specific car.

Also, even your choices among other Nissans is limited. Nissan went back and forth with using 4x114.3 and 4x100 bolt patters. So older Sentras and Altimas with 4 lugs wont fit either. Plus by now they are all beat from old age anyways. Your only options are to find used wheels from the latest generation sedans or Notes, or buy new aftermarket.
thanks! saved me some hassles i see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts