Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new 2015 Nissan Versa Note SR is officially available to purchase. Starts at $ 18340
Wish i was richer.:crying:

·
Registered
527 Posts
A little disappointing for an SR model. All show, no go!

For the 2015 Note lineup, it appears there is a real SL model (instead of SV with SL package, then putting an SL badge anyway?!? didn't quite figure out why).

·
Registered
637 Posts
hmm, weird...nissan doesnt list it as an option for the trim level on their website yet...where are you guys looking that says its available?

·
Registered
45 Posts
does anyone know if the front bumper will be the same for the 2015 SR and 2014 SV model? I kinda like the fog lights and the black vents, if I could order those parts and fit in my current 2014 model, i would be all over it!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I like the front fascia better, but could do without the chrome trim down the side. I think 17" wheels would have been nicer too. Those 16's are an existing optional wheel, so it's not that special. The orange on the seats it too much too, unless you had an orange exterior.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nissanusa site doesnt have the car on the site for customization, quotation, etc...but some dealers already have the 2015 models to be purchased.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I have to agree with chitownpete. I love love my Versa but don't see myself paying $20K for one. I'd rather have a base Altima or used SL Altima for a little more.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have to agree with chitownpete. I love love my Versa but don't see myself paying $20K for one. I'd rather have a base Altima or used SL Altima for a little more.
I think it really depends on what you are looking for. A hatchback was what I was looking at when I was purchasing my car. My Versa's sticker price was $19900, and with my Nissan friends and family discount, the price was $17900. I don't feel bad at all paying $17900 for a great car.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts