Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the freeway a 4:00AM and hit some debris, I have found fender liners online (passengers side got busted up a bit) but there is a plastic piece that runs across under the front bumper. Can't find nor do I know what that part is called, anyone know? Anyone know of an exploded diagram of all the front body pieces? Once I start taking it apart I suspect I will find some other bits I will want to replace.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
https://parts.nissanusa.com/nissanparts/?action=replacement&groupid=J&sectionid=620&jointvehid=18974&siteid=14

Likely to be part #62660Q ..............or BRACKET, APRON...........the front valence panel on any other car. Price around $170 for Nissan one.

If it can be removed 100% to be clean looking the car will most likely run fine without it, I have removed the one off mine and my 2 Ford Focus cars are the same way. You don't know they are gone. I removed the one off the Nissan simply to speed up oil changes.

The parts tear loose easy as spit with any pulling up over curbs higher than spec and why they are priced so high, many think the cars will overheat or something with them gone...........wrong.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts