Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello community, I'd love some assistance! I drive a silver 2015 Versa Note and have put a decent amount of work into it -- but one of the biggest things I have wanted to do is replace the stock headlights and taillights with something more aesthetic. As far as taillights go, I'm looking at the beautiful Japanese 2017+ Note ePower LED taillights, however I know I'd need a different wiring harness and have no where I'd get one. And as for headlights, I'm looking at the normal 2017 - 2018 Note headlights that have a nice aesthetic black housing. My question here is would these headlights properly fit and be plug n play? Ever since 2014, the Note's all seem to be based off the same model so I'd assume so, but clearly I'm really ignorant on the subject. I'd love any help I could get in both regards.

As I'm attaching these images I'm realizing that they definitely aren't the same dimensions lol So I'm gonna assume the 2017+ headlights will not fit on my car. However, my question regarding the taillight wiring harness still remains and I'd love some assistance on what kind of wiring harness I'd need, where to get it, etc.

None of these pictures are my own -- ePower taillight pics come from user RegionFree's post from about 9 months ago. Can view here: https://www.nissanversaforums.com/threads/installed-2018-jdm-taillights-on-my-versa-note.42534/#post-290502

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update: I managed to find the entire ePower tail light assembly brand new, along with socket assembly and bulbs. For those interested, part number is 26555-5WK0A for the left and 26550-5WK0A for the right. I them from https://www.nengun.com/oem/nissan/note-e12 for $160 each, however that doesn't include the $70ish for shipping / handling -- in total I spent $400, and they should be plug n play if I did my research correctly. Will post pictures once they come in and get installed.

Oh, and as far as headlights go I found part numbers for the black projector housings used on the 2015 Note Nismo that WILL fit my car (26060-5VA0A for left, 26010-5VA0A for right) -- can buy both brand new on the same website.... however they'll be like $800 a piece if you want them brand new. Headlights below

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Posted some of these on another thread earlier -- but in case anyone ever runs across this one figured I should include my own pictures! Things to note: it's plug-n-play; the easiest install you could ask for. Like I mentioned in an earlier post, you need the ePower wiring harness because the stock one will NOT work; these new taillights have four bulbs (stock have three), the blinker is the same bulb, reverse bulb is different, and I'm not sure about the brake light and normal tail light.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts