Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. When I bought my 2015 Base Model Versa Sedan I was quite happy that it had bluetooth hands free calling. But I was really really disappointed to find out that for some random reason I was unable to use Bluetooth for audio streaming.

I called back and everything because in the manual it said that even the stereo without navigation had audio output. But I was told by the service rep that they have this feature for all models BUT the base model.

I am still feeling cheated about this even after months and so I am here to ask: is there an alternative for me to output Bluetooth audio using the factory stereo?

Any help/idea would be greatly appreciated! Cheers

·
Registered
527 Posts
Hey all. When I bought my 2015 Base Model Versa Sedan I was quite happy that it had bluetooth hands free calling. But I was really really disappointed to find out that for some random reason I was unable to use Bluetooth for audio streaming.

I called back and everything because in the manual it said that even the stereo without navigation had audio output. But I was told by the service rep that they have this feature for all models BUT the base model.

I am still feeling cheated about this even after months and so I am here to ask: is there an alternative for me to output Bluetooth audio using the factory stereo?

Any help/idea would be greatly appreciated! Cheers
Short answer is: I don't think so!

Actually BT streaming is not available unless you have the nav capable radio which comes with the tech package. And yes I too was disappointed that they have the BT phone capability but not streaming. The easiest alternative is to plug in your device via the aux jack or by replacing your entire radio with an aftermarket one.

If you find another alternative, I'd like to hear about it, likewise I'll share if I find something new.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.