Nissan Versa Forums banner

2015 versa nismo sedan body kit

26K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  versa_gtir 
#1 ·
Anyone seen the Malaysian 2015 "Almera" Nismo BODYKIT? Check it out, in a huge fan of it. Let's find a place here in the states that can make it Aftermarket or if someone will import the OEM parts!!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I was considering talking to a local shop to see if they could custom make the Nismo kit for the first gen versas but that would be stupidly expensive so that's out the door lol.

#4 ·
yeah, plus i wouldn't trust an out of county shop for shipment unless its through a shop that has great review and etc.

Looks great. I'd say get rid of the red but besides that I'd buy it(if it was affordable and fit my car).
yeah the red sorta throws it off.
Anyone seen the Malaysian 2015 "Almera" Nismo BODYKIT? Check it out, in a huge fan of it. Let's find a place here in the states that can make it Aftermarket or if someone will import the OEM parts!!
they "made" one for the 2012-2014 nissan versa sedans, haven't seen any shop that sells em, or says they can import them.

:(

#9 ·
I have contacted US Nissan they have been no help at all. They told me to call Japan because the lady told me Malaysia doesn't have a factory, so I contacted Japan, Japan told me that Malaysia does indeed have a manufacturing plant. I have yet to contact them, heads up due to time zone issues you have to call at night when it's daytime for them, there is no 24/7 hotline there. Service reps speak English as a second language. I did use Google translate to ask a question in Malay to a distributor, hopefully I'll hear from them soon and if I find any leads I'll let you all know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.