Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! I recently bought a 2015 Versa note s plus, which is a very basic model, but the pricing was great and I don't need a lot of add-ons. The only thing I'm really having trouble adjusting to is the lack of power locks. I have researched installing power locks and it doesn't seem to complex for a basic system. I don't know if the locking mechanism in the car is rod or cable style though. Any help or advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

What upgrades you have done to your versa note and difficulty/pricing of the upgrades. Thanks!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I added aftermarket cruise control, WeatherTech vent-visors, center console / armrest, and factory fog lights, all for less than $600.00

·
Registered
519 Posts
I would also be interested in a "Armrest" for my passenger. I have the 2015 Note SR.

Thanks,
Tony G
Tony G, I do not think there is an available aftermarket armrest for the "passenger only" (I would like to have one too). I believe what they're talking about is an aftermarket center console mounted armrest for cars that do not have the factory armrest mounted on the side of the driver's seat (specifically "S" models).

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi! I recently bought a 2015 Versa note s plus, which is a very basic model, but the pricing was great and I don't need a lot of add-ons. The only thing I'm really having trouble adjusting to is the lack of power locks. I have researched installing power locks and it doesn't seem to complex for a basic system. I don't know if the locking mechanism in the car is rod or cable style though. Any help or advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

What upgrades you have done to your versa note and difficulty/pricing of the upgrades. Thanks!

The car has cable driven locks. You will need adapter to attatch the actuator to the cable. I will be doing this in the next few weeks. Ill take pictures.

·
Registered
144 Posts

I don't know if you still need this but here's a how-to for installing power locks:

http://www.nissanversaforums.com/how-tos/22074-how-install-power-locks-s-model.html

I'm looking to do this myself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
6 Participants
TKO
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing