Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone my names Pete. I purchased a ‘15 versa note sv (CVT). It has 35,000 miles and im LOVING the fuel economy.

The Versa is a second car I also have a 2018 Ram 1500 night edition as well. It was just such a hog on gas and expensive to maintain so I bought the Versa.

So... I enjoy modding cars. So far I’ve installed a pioneer nav system with a backup camera, 4 Kicker speakers in the front and back, 16” Versa wheels with brand new Cooper tires. I have also purchased JDM LED headlights which are currently being retrofitted to operate on left hand drive USA roads and JDM LED taillights and a set of LED fog light housings which ill need to custom wire to my headlights.

Will be posting a lot and showing off the mods!

Here is my Versa (and my RAM). Look forward to meeting everyone!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Welcome aboard.

Wow.....

So you got 8 kickers in your V or 2 up front 2 in the rear in the standard door location?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey everyone my names Pete. I purchased a ‘15 versa note sv (CVT). It has 35,000 miles and im LOVING the fuel economy.

The Versa is a second car I also have a 2018 Ram 1500 night edition as well. It was just such a hog on gas and expensive to maintain so I bought the Versa.

So... I enjoy modding cars. So far I’ve installed a pioneer nav system with a backup camera, 4 Kicker speakers in the front and back, 16” Versa wheels with brand new Cooper tires. I have also purchased JDM LED headlights which are currently being retrofitted to operate on left hand drive USA roads and JDM LED taillights and a set of LED fog light housings which ill need to custom wire to my headlights.

Hi! where are you from?:smile

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Hi! where are you from?/images/NissanVersaForums2/smilies/tango_face_smile.png
I’m from Connecticut

·
Registered
96 Posts
I love the headlights. Your Note and Ram are both very sharp looking.

I have 2015 Versa sedan SV. 32,000 miles. We'll have to compare mods over time. I love upgrading my cars.

I bought a pair of junk yard headlights for my last vehicle, resurfaced the lenses and used those to put Morimoto D2S 4.0 hid projectors into. I've swapped the original lights back to sell it now. Going to put those projectors into the Versa next. Shouldn't be as hard with Versa being H4 size like the shaft on the projectors. I had to dremmel the crap out of the other cars reflectors. the old car, I found junk yard lights $25 for the pair. No luck for the Versa sedan. $70 to $120 each on eBay. Guess I'll risk accident opening up the only pair I have. Hope they bake open easy as the old cars lights did.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts