Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just got here. My 300,000 mile Geo Prizm died 50 miles from home on 4th of July weekend. Couldn't rent a car, had to work. Went car shopping with not a lot of optimism. ( I set up a GoFundMe page I was so desperate). Anyway, nobody would finance a $5,000 car but Executive Nissan did offer me this note for $9k. I am very happy.The CVT is loud but it was loud right off the assembly line acc to reviews. I want to upgrade radios but from what I read here, it might not be worth the hassle. I have SXM in a separate unit going to the aux input. Car has 44,000 miles so I have the powertrain warranty left. BTW, my Geo jumped the timing belt and even if repaired could not have gotten me back and forth to work so... That's my story; look forward to some good discourse here!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Probably was bout time for a new car it sounds like. Hopefully you enjoy the versa, I like mine for what it is and for the price if nothing else. I still have my geo I just don't rely on it to get to work any more. Welcome to the forum!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts