Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does the radio for the s model 2015 comes with a port for rear speaker since I notice on the radio menu it has fade to put the sound coming from the back?

·
Registered
519 Posts
Does the radio for the s model 2015 comes with a port for rear speaker since I notice on the radio menu it has fade to put the sound coming from the back?
I think it does come with a port for the rear speakers as I would think the standard radio for the S, S+ and SV models are one and the same (S+ and SV come with 4 speakers). However, as one owner has recently posted, he lost the use of the audio steering wheel controls when he wired his speakers. Honestly do not know what happened.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Did you ever fimd out if it did. I seen some 2014 radios that look like the 2015 versa ones that had the rear port for the speakers .

·
Registered
8 Posts
I think it does come with a port for the rear speakers as I would think the standard radio for the S, S+ and SV models are one and the same (S+ and SV come with 4 speakers). However, as one owner has recently posted, he lost the use of the audio steering wheel controls when he wired his speakers. Honestly do not know what happened.
I have a question hope someone can help I have a note S plus, my car does not have the audio controls in the wheel it only has the cruise Control can I be able to set up a audio controls for the radio?

·
Registered
519 Posts
I have a question hope someone can help I have a note S plus, my car does not have the audio controls in the wheel it only has the cruise Control can I be able to set up a audio controls for the radio?
Anything is possible. It only depends on how many parts you need to change to make it work. I would think at least a new steering wheel (they probably won't sell you just the switches), probably a new clock spring (to connect the switches to the wire harness that connects to the radio), assuming the wires are in the harness, of course.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts