Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slight noise seems to be coming from right and left wheel area when turning. With such lo mileage I have no clue what this may be??

·
Registered
235 Posts
There have been mentions about front wheel bearings going out much earlier than they should. It should be under warranty …...take it in to the dealer and have them test drive it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank u. I mispoke as actually a 2015 so I’m thinking off warranty. Appears the Powertrain factory may apply here. Sure hope so!

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome Marie,

So the noise is coming from both sides at the same time?
When you turn left, where is the noise coming from?
when you turn right where is the noise coming from?

Can you describe the noise, is a squeak, an clunking noise, scraping noise, etc...

·
Registered
192 Posts
What kind of noise?
Popping?
Clicking?
Groaning?
Screeching?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome Marie,

So the noise is coming from both sides at the same time?
When you turn left, where is the noise coming from?
when you turn right where is the noise coming from?

Can you describe the noise, is a squeak, an clunking noise, scraping noise, etc...
It s like a scraping-grating noise that used to be occasional past summer and now I hear it each time I turn right or left. No noise when braking and steering wheel doesn t pull

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lik a scraping, grating noise. Was very slight in the summer and only occasional... now it s each time I turn right or left and a little louder. No sound when braking and steering wheel doesn t pull. Brake inspection showed they were good this past Feb so don t think it s that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts