Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Wassup all, I just joined the site. Been lurking on here since February. Glad I joined. I have silver 5 speed (can’t stand auto s in small cars).
Welcome! Looking good! If I had bought the S trim level, I also would've chosen the 5-speed manual over the 4-speed automatic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased a used 2016 Black Versa 5 speed from a used car dealership. For less than $6,000.00. Only 55,000 miles at the time. It had a few dents and missing 2 hubcaps. Also the key is a regular copy and I didn't get a key to the trunk or glove box. My passenger side door doesn't have a keyhole so when I open the car for my wife I have to get in on the driver's side and unlock the door. Not good when it's raining because she waits for me to open the door. Does your 2016 have a keyhole on the passenger side front? Or can you unlock it with a remote on an original key? I don't know anything about this car's parts. I just passed 60,000 miles. I didn't know if the car was under any warranty or not. I don't know if I can get a key with a remote control to open the door. I fixed most dents and painted some scratches. Other than that, I think the car runs great. When I bought the car it was the lowest cost for any 2016 versa in the country at that time and nothing close to my milage, so a few dents and missing two hubcaps and no original key was fine with me. I am 6'4" and fit perfectly in the driver's seat. I am new here too and I will research the site now. Congratulations on your new car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts