Nissan Versa Forums banner

2016 Versa Lug Bolt Pattern and Wheel Size

3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  2016 Versa 
#1 ·
I'm wanting to get an extra wheel out of a junk yard to fit my '16 Versa to use as a full size spare. An online search revealed on one site there was a change a few years ago and on another site it gives the same size/pattern for all years. If there was a change does anyone know what year the change was made.

#2 ·
#3 · (Edited)
I found a yard with a wrecked '16 Versa and was able to get a wheel off of it. Being the same model as my Versa there shouldn't be any question about whether it will fit or not. We have a junkyard in this area called Pull A Part where you pay $2. to enter the yard and you pull your own parts. I got a wheel for my Versa and a wheel for my son's Sentra, total for both wheels was only $25.48.

#4 ·
You got a heck of a pick and pull.

Last time I went to the one closest to me they wanted $100 for two beat up old wheels off a early 1990s Jeep Cherokee. Wouldn't budge on price. This was years ago.

#5 ·
When I started driving in the '70's you could buy steel wheels all day long for $5. Pull A Part has yards I think mostly in the southeastern US yes they have some great prices. I used to live about 35 miles NE of Charlotte, NC they had a yard in Charlotte where I bought most of my parts. Now I live in south central KY about 60 miles from Nashville, TN. Most of the time if I need something it's not worth the trip to Nashville but this time I couldn't find any late model Nissan wheels anywhere else in this area. Pull A Part lists an inventory of the cars in each of their yards on their web site with prices of their parts. Each part has it's own individual price regardless of make/model. 3/4 cylinder engines are $139.95, 5/6 cylinders are $149.95, 8 cylinder $159.95, 10 cylinder $179.95.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.