Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, new to the forums.
I have a 2016 Nissan Versa S Sedan 5 speed manual. I currently have the J2 Engineering exhaust cat back and the Injen SP series Short ram intake.
I was curious about other mods I can put on this versa.
For example, the Almera Body kit, spoilers, etc.
any input would be much appreciated, links would also be very appreciated.
thanks in advance!

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Ive only done minor things like window tint, window visors, fog lamps, seat covers, weather tech floor liners and trunk liner, kicker door speakers, 1 inch spacers on the rear springs and a new starter battery. I got a sway bar from Malaysia. Seems they have quite a few suspension mods for it over there.

How loud is it? I cruse between 70-80 and think my 5 speed the engine can be a bit loud.

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
Oh those sound nice. How much and from where?

Its a shame Im trying to make my car look like an unmarked police car. Being silver with black steelies and all you need is an antenna on your deck lid. >:D I use the CB to hear of traffic and report cops, accidents, etc. Once I find the ba-fung radio I purchased Im going to get a mount and external antenna for it and follow through on my ham radio license. Before that Im just using it as a scanner.

Im just worried that I cruse at 70-80 that a setup like that will get old fast having it drone away. :surprise

·
Registered
255 Posts
and added morimoto switchback DRLs
Well, I thought people hate DRLs (of course unless they live in Canada where drivers during daytime cannot see other vehicles without lights). I disabled my DRLs (it was a Saturn sedan) as soon as I figured it out how to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Cobb
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing