Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't seem to find it, and need it to work some stuff for my daughter's Versa.

Where could I download this manual?

·
Registered
2016 Nissan Versa S (manual transmission)
132 Posts
I purchased a (service manual) CD off of RockAuto.com for my Versa.

I think it was just over $20

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I purchased a (service manual) CD off of RockAuto.com for my Versa.

I think it was just over $20
Thanks. I went and saw that Rock Auto shows only VERSA, doesn't specify for the NOTE, even when seeing a specific part (front strut assembly), although it looks correct, doesn't specify NOTE.

Now I'm learning more about the vehicle, so...does this means, that's the only model? No other name besides the Note?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Now I'm learning more about the vehicle, so...does this means, that's the only model? No other name besides the Note?
I guess you could call Rockauto and ask them 1-608-661-1376

I've only had one instance where I had to return a part to Rockauto (for a Dodge - not a Nissan) and it was very easy.

I'm sorry I don't know what differences exist between the Note and the Sedan.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm particularly researching about the front struts, and these change with the year. I don't know about the sedan, but the Note is a hatchback, and the struts don't have the usual 3 or 2 bolt plate base.
From a diagram I found, it uses a double nut design; one holds the assembly and the other holds the strut to the car. But I need the manual for details.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Have you thought about "quick struts"?? I checked on Rockauto and they are affordable. It is the whole assembly in one "easy to install" package. There doesn't appear to be an option for sedan vs. Note for the Versa. So it is a good assumption they are the same part and fit both models. Again, you could call them and confirm before purchasing.

I haven't put "quick struts" on my Versa, but I did put them on an old Pontiac that I had, and I just needed basic hand tools, a floor jack and jack stands. I did take the car in for an alignment after I replaced the "quick struts".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts