Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i have had my 2017 versa s 5s for over two years with no complaint. I know that i can not stream via bluetooth with my stock radio. But i was having a discussion with a non veraa owner and he was insisting it could. I have been doing an internet search and i can not seem to find the actual printed where it can't. Can someone possibly give a link or something for verification?

·
Registered
241 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah. Blue Toof on the base radio is basically for phone calls only. My kids use an AUX cord to patch their phones into the radio to play streamed music on our 2015 S model

·
Registered
1 Posts
YES! It can be done but not as you would think. Music streaming and phone use 2 different Bluetooth channels.You need a app to redirect the sound to the phone call Bluetooth channel on your phone. I quick search and you can find one.

As a side note, yes it works but it sounds like a phone call. Complete garbage.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a little gadget the size of a thumb drive that plugs into the aux input on the base radio and connects to your phone or any blue tooth device. Basically the same as using an audio cable connected to the phone but without the cable. It's rechargeable and cost less than $3 on eBay. Works very well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts